![]() |
| I have a feeling that you two might get into lots of mischief together! |
Monday, March 5, 2012
Warner's First Play Date
My friend, Lyndsay, and I spent many very early mornings walking our one street neighborhood to improve our figures...however our figures were changing to a more round, plump state. (Not Lyndsay though...and she looks amazing after having a baby only four months ago.) She was due in November, me in February. I was thrilled when she found out she was having a boy. I was even more stoked when we found out that we were having a boy and that these guys would get to be buddies. Cass was born on 11-1-11 (awesome birth date) and exactly three months later, Warner entered the world. We finally got the bittys together on Monday. They had a blast... they rode bikes, wrestled, played super heroes... oops a few years ahead of myself...they rocked their play date by being held and eating. Sounds like a blast. Really though, they thoroughly enjoyed themselves! See...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment