Yep, I'm still alive, just amazingly busy since going back to work. I was asleep with a headache at 8:15 last night. That much sleep was glorious!
While I was in Lala Land, Brian told the boys one of their famous bedtime stories. These are the Adventures of G, B, and W.
The boys LOVE these made up stories from Daddy.
Tonight, the boys were on a sailboat in the Tennessee River. They got off to pay a visit to the aquarium so that B could see his penguins and W could see the butterflies. They saw out the window that pirates had boarded their sailboat.
The boys raced to rescue their boat. Attacked the pirates and threw them into the river. This is where alligators promptly ate the mean ole pirates.
The end.
Sweet Dreams
Hahahaha...boys will be boys...including the biggest one of them all... Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment