Sunday, March 18, 2012

Or What

Brody is constantly thirsty.  Or he is bored and has made drinking his national past time.

This helps create A LOT of potty breaks for the kid that MUST have someone go to the potty with him.  I may lose this pregnancy weight after all! (Side Note:  He has mastered peeing in the yard by himself.  Now, if I can only get him to do it out of view of the five neighbor girls!)

His drink of choice is orange juice.  We have decided that he can have OJ for breakfast only, much to his dismay!  Other than that, he can have milk or water during the day.  He is iffy on water, but that is what we give him most of the time.  Often, he breaks out into a good two-year-old tantrum upon receipt of said water.

We have heard countless times today, "I firsty."  Brian said, "Brody, do you want water or what?"

His response, "Or what."

Atta boy Brody!  Is he gonna wear us out or what!?

No comments:

Post a Comment