Apparently, this boy is...
See, he LOVES opening the refrigerator to scout out food. {If this is any indication of what is to come, we are in financial trouble when he is a teenager} I digress. Anyway, the other day, he kept bringing me carrots while I was getting some ironing done. He and I snacked on carrots. I was thrilled that he was eating them. Plus, I was on a role getting clothes ready for the ENTIRE week. That is a huge accomplishment for me.
After I finished up, I hopped into the shower, got dressed, and wondered why in the world it was so quiet.
I came out of the bedroom to find this...
And then this....
I took a deep breathe, admired his cuteness, and told myself that I will look back on this and laugh one day. However, my electric bill will come sooner...indicating that I tried cooling my house with the refrigerator door open for about an hour. This cute sir and I are going to have to have a little talk that he is not raised in a barn.



No comments:
Post a Comment