When I was pregnant with Garrison, I knew I wanted to capture his life in pictures. I also knew that I wanted pictures of my children adorning the walls of my home for the rest of my years.
I found a photographer in Dayton who did awesome work for reasonable prices. Sam Tilley has such an eye for photography, a love of the Lord, and a desire to capture His creation with photography.
That first year of Garrison's life, we made several trips to her studio to capture all of the important milestones and then some. His was our first after all. Plus, we seemed to have more change in our pockets.
Along came Brody. He got all of the milestones captured by Sam during his first year. And of course, Garrison got in on the action as well.
Whoa nelly, something big happens to your money when you have TWO to diaper and clothe and feed. ;-) So, we made one last trip to Sam to capture Brody's first birthday. It is hard to believe that was a year and a half ago.
Right after Warner came home from the hospital, Sam's is one of the first places I called. I was adamant that Warner Jude was gonna get that first year caught on camera as well. They were surprised to find out that I had another baby and penciled us in for his first photography session.
The session went much better than I expected. You never know how a newborn is going to do, much less a 2 and 4 year old. Each boy has their first teddy bear, and it has become tradition to sneak that fluffy friend into pictures. You can check out their pictures until April 6th at Sam's Photography. You simply go to "View My Pictures" and our password is Mosley47
Sam Tilley is AMAZING with my boys. She loved on them, played with them, and had the patience of Job with them. I cannot speak more highly of this very talented lady! She has given me treasures in print that will forever help me remember those tiny feet and delicate hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment