...but Brody does his on the potty.
Brody is defined in one word: BRODY. I say it often, but Brody is Brody. And he cracks me up.
He gets annoyed with me when we are running late, and I am rushing them out the door and to get buckled. He says, "Why are you doing it so fast?" It really goes against his nature.
The area he is slowest in: Pooping! He might as well read a novel or write a thesis when going to the bathroom. He often wants someone to come sit on the edge of the tub and chat with him while he takes care of business. You can have quite the lengthy conversation and thought provoking conversation with him. His timing is not always convenient. Unfortunately for the patrons at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Brody had to go. Bad. Brian and I gave each other the oh-no-it-is-a-single-stall-bathroom look. Taking a deep breath, Brian took one for the team and went in with Brody. After waiting with the others for entirely too long, I texted him and said that we were walking to Publix to start shopping.
His teacher has commented on how Brody has his own speed and 'in a hurry' is not in his vocab.
Three has been a
Some people do their best thinking in the shower, others while gracing the porcelian throne.
No comments:
Post a Comment