| He runs at the speed of molasses in winter. ;-) But this is some kind of cute slowness! |
| The crowd cheers him from the sidelines and his confidence grows. {And I am sporting my Giants scarf made with love by my Jennifer...remember this Linked By Love post.} |
| Celebrating after the first game with his favorite Coach and ice cream! |
| I adore this picture of him batting. There is a certain intensity there and the camera captured him mid-swing. Never mind where in the world the ball is! |
With Brian being the head coach, he cannot pay one-on-one attention to him like Brody needs. After one practice (without me present cause I was running like a mad woman to get GL to his field and batting practice) we realized that we MUST BOTH be at Brody's practices/games. That particular day, Brody did ZERO practice, but managed to get himself filthy by sliding down a mound of dirt for the hour.
He is having fun though and proudly proclaims that he is a 'big boy.'
He is my Little Giant!
No comments:
Post a Comment