Last Spring, our family began a long-but-fun-and-totally-worth-it road... better known as sports. Garrison started T-ball and we started our stint at the ballfield. You can recall those events here and here and success here. G was in shock of "people watching him." It made him a nervous wreck. I crumbled as I watched him struggle with something that should be fun for a little boy.
| Playing in the dirt was far more interesting than paying attention. But isn't this a right of passage for every t-baller?! |
| This is how he "ran" the bases last year...unsure and fingers in mouth. Hey, I am a nail biter when I am nervous or in deep thought, so I kind of get him! |
But, my boy has come such a long way. I watch and see him growing before my very eyes. He looks so grown up from my vantage point. Strength and confidence are beginning to clothe him. Observant and willing to learn, my boy grows.
No comments:
Post a Comment