Monday, April 1, 2013

Hola! Fuimos a Chile!

Our dear friends and missionaries from our church, Israel and Debbie, planted a church in Chile one year ago.  Brian and I got the awesome blessing of going there to help them celebrate! 


We spent most of our time in the capital of Santiago, but explored a few neighboring towns.
 We went to be a blessing.  What we got was an even bigger blessing. 

They loved on us.  Showed us around like the locals.  Fed us till we thought we would explode.  AND, let us sleep and rest.  I read!  I hardly ever get to read.  I'm almost finished with this book.

We are home and today it is back to work.  But, I go back with a renewed sense of what God has for me.  I have rested and been refreshed.  And I am most thankful that He gave us the opportunity to visit such a beautiful country and people.

More to come...

     

1 comment: