Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Easter...A little Late

{Although our trip to Chile was only one hour time difference, I have been WORN out!  We are FULLY into ball.  Although exhausting working all day, running home, quick dinner, uniforms, and packing everything but the kitchen sink, I do LOVE this ball business.  GL is doing great and Brody is enjoying playing in the dirt.  hehe    More to come on that ...}

Easter was the day after we came home.  I kind of felt like this...


and Brian felt like this...

and the kids were acting a little like this...


this...

and then like this...

But, it is all good because the grave is EMPTY!  And, we have a Savior, full of grace and mercy!  

I am thankful to Jesus, for days to just be.  To just be me.  In all of my fallen nature, HE loves me for ME.  He teaches me, stretches me, challenges me, and loves me.  I am thankful that through it all, He thought of me.  He knows my every moment.  His unselfish love floors me.  My boys are getting it.  To hear them speak of God's amazing love is the best sound to my ears.  

No comments:

Post a Comment