Fast forward a whole lot of years and imagine my delight when my brother and his wife gave a 13 month old Garrison a t-shirt that said "I'm gonna be a cousin." Garrison would five months later adorn another shirt sporting the title of "I'm gonna be a big brother." Yippee, cousins close in age, close in proximity, and hopefully, very close to each other. Chase Tyler was born on March 22. Garrison, the only grandchild was three months shy of turning two. All of a sudden, he seemed HUGE! Brody was born five months later and the Fab Three came to be. Garrison and Brody LOVE Chase. No kidding, these three can duke it out with the best of them, drive each other absolutely crazy, and still
| Typical! |
| Charis Taylor and Warner Jude, three months to the day apart |
And the Fab Three became a Party of Five!
I have a suspicion that these two cousins might give us more of a run for our money than their older counterparts will. I see mischief.
Side note: Poor thing, she has FOUR older BOYS who will NEVER let her DATE. I'm-pretty-sure-of-it. When she is 16, Warner will also be 16, Chase and Brody will be 18, and Garrison will be 20. I foresee a protective future for her. We will have to talk to all of these boy cousins & brother to be reasonable...but Uncle Chad may like their intervention of too many young men who will come calling.
Now, Aunt Amanda is planning a wedding to Chris...so when can we expect more cousins???
No comments:
Post a Comment