"...
God brought the book into their lives at the perfect time," writes Mark Batterson in his book,
The Circle Maker. He was writing about what people had told him about another book he had written, but I highlighted that line because it is EXACTLY how I feel about this book.
On my daily perusing of my favorite blogs, I came across this
post on my friend, Megan's (most-awesome-you-should-check-it-out) blog.
I am beginning Chapter 7 and my prayer life is changing. It is becoming more dynamic and less shallow. I am praying BIG prayers. I'm calling them "Red Sea" prayers. I'm praying for things that my mind tells me are impossible. Afterall, with God, ALL things are possible.
I am believing my Lord of lords and King of kings to do some impossible-by-human-standards kinds of things. I am praying circles around my family and friends. I am praying circles around our future. I am praying circles around life. "
It's not our man-made plans that move the Almighty; the Almighty is moved by big dreams and bold prayers." ~Batterson
No comments:
Post a Comment