Monday, March 18, 2013

Captain Distruct-o

                              Look past the cuteness to the background.

He found the cabinet and decided that he needed to do some rearranging. 
For that is far better fun than playing with say...TOYS!


Yep, it makes me want to cry as well...

 But, at the end of a long day, I will cave to whatever it is that will keep him busy.  So back to work Captain Distruct-o, back to work.


I would like to report that I had this mess artistic expression cleaned up and back to its previous tidy state before I retreated for bed.  However, it got kicked (by the adults of the house non-the-less) out of the way until a good 24 hours later where it found itself in the dishwasher for sanitary purposes.
My children thrive on making messes.  Spilt milk, laundry (oh the Goliath mountains of laundry), sticky syrup, books strone here and there, a landmind of tiny-make-you-scream-like-a-little-girl-if-you-step-on-one-cause-they-hurt-like-a-mother plastic toys, and tooth paste layden/pee smell'n bathroom ... just to name a few.  But, who can get really, really mad at those baby blues for making ONE MORE MESS for Mommy to pick up!?


There will come a day when I would give anything for someone to make a mess of my house.
So, today, I am trying to embrace the mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment