Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Spaghetti...It's What's For Dinner
I think it is safe to say that Spaghetti will continue to be a favorite meal cooked by Chef Mama. I wish I could say that my boys are good eaters, but that would be a bold faced lie. Dinner time does not always go off without a hitch. With that said, I refuse to be a short order cook. The boys know that they can either eat what I cook or wait till breakfast. Their choice. Some applaud me on that, others shake their head in disapproval. They are healthy boys, and they are expanding their list of 'acceptable-to-their-palate foods.' I know that spaghetti night will always be celebrated. Therefore, we have it about once a week. Boring I know, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. The boys love it in each of their own way: GL noodles only, hold the sauce; Brody with sauce please; and Warner enjoys his all the way and all over him...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We LOVE spaghetti too!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Garrison is your only carbon copy. Warner and Brody are Brain MADE OVER!
.mac :)