I really think I have. My memory stinks. When I say we are lucky to get somewhere in one piece, I'm not joking. Most of the time I have forgotten something. Warner's blanket, his diapers, his entire diaper bag, my checkbook, my sunglasses, my patience (no joke on that one).
Or sometimes, I take too much. Like both mine and Brian's van keys on the day that he has all three boys and NEEDED the van. Oops!
Today I drove through to get dinner. Had coupons. Pretty pumped about that...ordered off of the coupons only to find out that the coupons were for a DIFFERENT restaurant chain. Oops.
I needed to trade car duty with someone at work last week. She took my Wednedsay, I agreed to do her Friday. On Friday, I realized that I had BUS duty during the time I had agreed to do her CAR duty.
Garrison wants to go to day camp this summer. He actually WANTS to go! His amazingly awesome parents totally forgot to sign him up and nearly lost him the chance to go to day camp AT the CHURCH where his daddy WORKS and that they VISIT every SUNDAY...but still managed to forget to sign him up. Oops
If I get a text and don't respond immediately, I will forget. Completely forget.
I guess I have entirely too much going on. I don't know. and I.DON'T.LIKE.IT. Nope, not one bit. But, what do I do? I am about done with work for the summer. I will have my home life and an online class, but that is the only constant of my summer. Hopefully I will be able to catch up with friends, catch up with cleaning, catch my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment