With Garrison playing ball, we found it only appropriate to make a voyage to Atlanta to take in a Braves game. The boys were too excited to take a nap ... never a good idea. They didn't even fall asleep in the van on the way down.
Foam tomahawks in hand, we found our seats and settled in. UNTIL, Brian went on a food run. All I really cared about was food. There is something about stadium food that gets me every stinkin time! And it is almost as if you have to take out a loan just to buy that stadium food! Hot dogs and peanuts were purchased and consumed. Balls were flying through the air. Obnoxious twenty-somethings sat behind us. My boys were full of their own obnoxious behavior. It was great! ;-)
I loved watching Brody take in all the sights. This was his and Warner's fist time at a Braves game. He laugh and squealed with delight. Warner, on the other hand, was not a fan of the loud cheering and clapping.
After the game, they had Friday night fireworks. Garrison slept through them, Brody was all about them, and Warner ate. I figured once we hit the car to come back home that they would all be out. It took the big boys a while to chill out enough to go to sleep...plus they were sitting beside each other which was a big treat for them. I also learned that they will NOT be sitting by each other on a permenant basis. Ha!





No comments:
Post a Comment