Thursday, May 3, 2012

Keeping the Doctor in Business

Galen Pediatrics must LOVE the Mosleys. For, I believe we may single-handedly keep them up and running. Two weeks ago, I took Garrison after we could not get rid of a fever for a few days. A quick look and Dr. Wiley gave us the 'raging' double ear infection diagnosis. This is his 3rd double ear infection since November. He wants to see him again on May 11th to take a look at his ears without the infection to determine what is going on. Brody busted his mouth yesterday at mothers day out. Brian called me at work telling me that he probably needed to go to the doctor or the dentist. The doctor's office got him in immediately. He split some big long edical term in his mouth and has lots of bruising on his gums. One tooth is a bt loose. The dr said he needed to go tothe dentist sooner than later. Then today, we noticed that his eye was red and gunky. Yay for pink eye that I'm sure he contracted yesterday at the doctor's office. Thankfully we have drops left over from another pink eye episode. Of course, Warner bear sees him for his well checks every two months. I would prefer to put my own kids through college and not Dr. Wiley's ( as much as I do love him for my kiddos, I just don't care to keep seeing him monthly).

No comments:

Post a Comment