Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Whoa, Look at That!"

Yesterday I ventured out of the house for the first time with all three kids by myself.  I was meeting a friend at the mall for lunch. 

My original thinking was to let my rugrats play on the playground.  Then I made my first mistake.  I changed my mind and thought I could contain them at Applebee's.  They were less than perfect angels.  Sigh!  Two bathroom trips (side note:  It is nasty trying to help a potty training child use a public potty!), two spankings, and one diaper change later, I was ready to get OUT OF THERE.

We were a sight to be reckoned with.  Warner was in the stroller and GL and Brody were "helping" me push the stroller through the restaurant.  As we were struggling walking past the bar area, I heard a man say, "Whoa, look at that!"  Yep, he was referring to our chaos.  Fail! 

But, I will try again...maybe when Warner is five.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment