Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Warner is TWO weeks old! Treasured Moments!

I always say it and can never believe it but...

Is it really possible that my baby is two weeks old.  We headed to the doctor today for his check-up.  He is 7lbs 10oz...two ounces shy of his birth weight.  I still don't know how I have a kid this small.  Dr. Wiley was not worried about those two ounces.  He is on the less than 50 percentile for everything...height, weight, head.  He has gained half an inch. 

I am concerned about his snotty nose and mild cough, but Dr. Wiley was not.  I guess that is what happens when you have two hacking brothers at home. 

I am completely smitten by this little guy.  He loves his Momma...he is calmest when he is being held or snuggled up next to you. 

His brothers still simply adore him and want to touch, hold, snuggle him ALL THE TIME!  Sigh~ I might as well enjoy this while I can. 

I love his wild blonde hair and those sweet little eyes.  He looks nothing like his brothers.  He truly is his own man. 

He has conquered the eating thing.  And is currently going through a bit of a growth spurt...I believe. 

I just want to enjoy every last second I can with him.  I want to treasure these moments.  The middle of the night moments.  The sweet awake moments.  The snugly sleepy moments.  The sounds.  The smells.  The diaper changes.  The wails.  I know I will miss this one day.  But for now, I will treasure every detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment