Saturday, September 3, 2011
Baby Mo Update
I can't believe I have let a month go by without posting an update! Life has been crazy hectic with the new school, active boys, and pregnancy. I had an appointment last Thursday. Everything looks good and we even got a surprise ultrasound. I was his last appointment and ahe volunteered to take a peak. Since it was the portable machine, the image was a bit more grainy than usual, but we could still see the baby's profile...quite adorable I might add. The baby was active and we got a good shot of an arm flaling around. I go back in three weeks for the gender ultrasound. Everyone assumes that we want a girl, but we would be thrilled with another boy. We would probably even sigh of relief because we already know what to expect with rambunctious boys! ;-)
It is so hard to believe that I am almost17 weeks into this pregnancy! It is flying by much faster than the other two did! Now that I am showing a lot more, Garrison is asking the fun questions like how did the baby get in there and how does it get out? Fun times! How do you answer that to a four year old. Ummmm. The stork?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment