It is 3 a.m. I have been up for an hour. Brian and I have both been having some crazy spiritual warfare dreams.
We got home Sunday night around 8:00. That was the perfect time to come back. Brian's mom had dinner in the crockpot and my mom had the boys waiting on us. They wanted to wrestle with daddy. ;-).
The flights went pretty well. We did have one rough landing that made my knuckles go white. I slept very little while traveling. So last night's sleep was grand. Tonight not so much.
The suitcases are unpacked and all the laundry is done. I have two weeks to play with the boys before work officially begins.
My eyes are heavy. Going to attempt some restful sleep.
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but one of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
No comments:
Post a Comment