Sunday, July 15, 2012

'But, there are ants on the wall!'

There is no doubt, that raising boys comes with some disgusting bathrooms!  Garrison is to the point now that he can pee without making a mess....until he is in a hurry or peeing at the same time that Brody does.  I think they have 'sword fights' with their pee.  GROSS!  On any given day, their bathroom smells of urine.  I clean and they do it again.

This weekend, we stayed  overnight in a small cabin at Tellico so that Brian could get in some fishing.  I went to use the bathroom and found pee all over the seat.  I stood on my Mommy Soapbox and ranted {again} about treating Mommy with respect since I HAVE to sit down to go potty. 

Garrison snitched on his brother.  Apparently, Brody felt the need to attack the ants on the wall with his stream of urine and sprayed pee everywhere.  oie oie oie

I shook my head, laughed on the inside, cleaned up the wall, and reprimanded my bright eyed boy about proper bathroom etiquette...yet again.

1 comment: