I asked the boys what they wanted to say in their Father's Day card to their Daddy. GL quickly proclaimed, "I love you because you wrestle with me." Not surprisingly, Brody chimed in, "I love you because you play with me and wrestle with me." Pretty good but I know their love for their Daddy reaches much deeper than wrestling. What I think they really mean is ...
 |
| Thank you for always being our hero. Steady and sure. |
 |
| Thank you for letting your inner-kid shine and pushing us to be brave. |
 |
| Thank you for coaching our 'team' and showing patience that goes unmatched. |
 |
| Thank you for allowing us to occasionally take the wheel in life and fill bigger than we really are. |
 |
| Thank you for pushing us to be couragious and try new things...even if the chances of puking are high. |
No comments:
Post a Comment