Sunday, July 28, 2013

Mobile

Warner turned 16 months on June 1st and had JUST started walking.  Although I was a bit concerned, I figured it was because he had two elders who toted him around if need be.  But, since he has gotten on his legs, I absolutely ADORE watching this toddle stage.  You know the one.  Sure steps.  Arms in the air.  Catching himself if he stumbles.  Diapered booty hitting the floor.  Repeat.

He loves the outdoors and he has no quams about exploring the yard barefoot.  Good ol southern summer!

Excuse me as I love to see a diapered baby...no shorts please...and often no shirt!


And, he loves the trampoline.  Dare I say more than his big brothers.  Also, a renowned ladder climber, I find him mid climb somedays.  I often have to put up the bunk ladder and the trampoline ladder to prevent any undesired trips to the hospital for broken baby bones.

'Really, Mom, where is the ladder?!'




















No comments:

Post a Comment