Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

Having worked right up to the Friday before Christmas, I was really looking forward to 'sleeping in' and enjoying being at home.  I woke up at my regular time on the morning of Christmas Eve and smiled at the thought of going back to sleep.  I was thinking of something special to fix the boys for breakfast, and I came up with the perfect "mother-of-the-year" idea....


We had ice cream!!!



Yep...nutritious deliciousness was on tap


AND, it made us do things like this...
 





We spent the day watching movies, wrapping, and visiting with Santa!!!
 
 
I know him, I know him~ Buddy the Elf


Then we had our annual Santa Watch Party and the chaos of three cousins began.




We were serenaded with songs, ate some yummy food, and wore ourselves slap out.



The cousins exchanged gifts and the adults played with them.  Hehe 



Of course, we had to throw out the food for the reindeer...



And bid ado to Binky... He sure did keep things fun around our house since Thanksgiving... locking himself in the clock and making muffins were some of the best!


Finally, we left jolly ole St. Nick a little treat for all of his hard work.  Hopefully he shared those carrots with the reindeer.



No comments:

Post a Comment