Sunday, November 25, 2012

Who Knew

Who knew that kids would demand so much of you...I mean who really, REALLY knew.

Apparently I was kidding myself when the thought went through my head
"If I have two kids, what difference will the third make?!

Well, we are outnumbered for one thing.  Yep, didn't anticipate that one very well.  AND, their ages.  It will be GLORIOUS one day I'm sure, but whoa nelly on the fighting of the elder Mosley kiddos. 

Now, don't get me wrong, Warner is a delightful, easy child....most of the time.  He is so laid back and just too darn cute for his own good.  I COULD NOT imagine my life without him.   

I have written a few blog posts in the last two month hiatus that I unintentionally took.  They are still sitting as drafts blog world.  Oie oie oie

At this moment, I am frantically typing, trying to keep WJ from falling off the bed as he crawls for a toy, watch my middle child's surfing Mickey show that he is currently performing in my room (all I hear is "Mama, Mama, watch this...and he is persistent ya'll!), nursing a clogged, aching duct (despite waking WJ up in the middle of the night to feed & find relief), and staring at a laundry basket that seems to think it has become part of my bedroom decor since it has been sitting in the same spot for three days...still unfolded...now super wrinkled.

Who knew that I aspire to be Super Woman but fall miserably short every day.  BUT, my kids are clothed in clean laundry (99.9% of the time) and get fed everyday.  So we are good to go...even if laundry baskets and cobwebs are mistaken decor of our home...right?  

No comments:

Post a Comment