Thursday, November 29, 2012

Catching up on Mr. Blue Eyes

 


Warner Bear is changing so much and way.too.fast.

He is crawling like a wild man.  Getting rocks out of the fire place and examining Magnum's dog food.  oie oie oie

He will be 10 months old on Saturday.  Hold on, I need to read that sentence again. ....  umm, ok.

Ten months.  almost a year.  please slow down.

He is also pulling up on some of his toys and thinks he is the big cheese when he does it.

He has two adorable pearly whites that gleam when he smiles.  I can't even stand it.  So cute!

He 'talks' quite a bit, but not usually saying words like 'Mama' and 'Dada.'  He will every now and then... sometimes I let it concern me, but then I also realize that he doesn't have to say much because his brothers do it for him.

He is eating pretty much everything now...except for the obvious severe allergy foods...nuts, peanut butter, seafood.  He is still nursing 2-3 times a day.  Before work, after work, before bed.  This is something new for me since I didn't make it this long nursing the other two.  They were easy to wean, but I think Warner well maybe both of us, will have a hard time giving up our special bond.

At his 9 month check up, he weighed 18 lb 3 oz (13th percentile) and was 30 in long (93rd percentile).  Dr. Wiley said that he was long and lean.  I said, "minus the lean."  He is not a lean kiddo.  He has some chunkers of some thighs.  I guess it is just light and fluffy fat.  ;-)

He is a gift sent straight from Heaven.  I love you Warner Bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment