Sunday, August 12, 2012

Happy Half Birthday Warner Bear

Warner is six months old!  Six.Months.Old.  I said it with the big boys, so I shall repeat it again... How did that happen?  Here are his stats:

Weight/Height: not a clue...we go for a check-up on the 23rd along with Brody's 3 year check-up

Diapers: Size 3.  We have still yet to buy a box of diapers!  That was the best shower ever!  Thx again Allen Elementary Fam and other family and friends!

Hair: It is coming in super fast and sooooo blonde.  He is my little fuzz ball!

Eyes:  BLUE ... a gorgeous blue-eyed boy... yep, biased!

Teeth: not yet, but lots of drool and gnawing away on toys...they are on their way

Temperament: Easy going and Mr. Smiley

He is 'talking' in form of babbles.  Not a whole lot, but some.  When he gets mad (which is honestly not often), I hear the 'mmmmmm' sound from him.  I have really been working on him saying 'mama' (hey, a girl can dream can't she?  The big boys said 'dada' first.).  Yesterday, I am pretty sure that he said something very reminiscent of 'mama.'  I guess I won't claim it yet, but we are close!

He is just about sitting up by himself.  He is still a bit wobbly, and I can't just sit him down and walk off.  However, we are close on this one too.  It is funny because I REALLY wanted him sitting up on the 1st for his six month pictures.  This is when we get the naked, baby bits pictures taken.  I adore the ones from when GL and Brody were that age and sitting up.  Warner wasn't quite ready, but we got some precious shots anyway.  But wow, what a difference a couple of weeks make.  He is sitting up so much better even now!  By the way, those pictures are up at www.imagesbysamtilley.com  password is Mosley47. 

Warner LOVES to laugh at his brothers, and they LOVE to make him laugh.  Such brotherly love.

He would much prefer to nurse than to eat food from a spoon.  He is not a fan of baby food very much.  Although my friends lovingly rag me {hehe} about giving him foods like carrots and green beans, I haven't started him on fruits yet because I want him to acquire a taste for veggies first.  On tap today is to make him some sweet potatoes.

I also need to purge his drawers and replace with bigger clothes.  oie oie oie.  I loathe that part!

In six months, I'm gonna have a boy who crawls, has teeth, talks and is possibly walking.  Someone hit the pause button please!

No comments:

Post a Comment