Halloween came and went and we had a GREAT time.
Our family of boys decided with a Star Wars theme this year. It turned out super cute!
Brian got back from his mission trip two days before and was no doubt in jet lag mode...but he manned up, threw on his Darth Vader gear and got down to business. Thanks for being such an amazing Daddy!
Garrison adorned his homemade by Nana (to save Mommy $35 on the Target edition) Luke Skywalker apparel. It is amazing what a brown towel, felt, and tae kwon do top will do. He was one good looking Skywalker if you ask me.Brody did get the Target addition Yoda costume. He did so well keeping that hat on his head.
I went as one pregnant Princess Leia. Fully adorned in my white top with black pants (desperate) and a wig. Hey, it worked and people got the idea.
G'Pa Mo and Chase joined us too.G'Pa Mo went as a Storm Trooper. He really was a trooper...wearing that mask the entire time.
Chase had the costume of the year again. He went as R2D2 ... made out of a laundry hamper and markers. Too cute!
The kids (all of us) had a great time. All Brody cared about was getting a sucker. I wonder if he remembers chowing down on one last year while we trick or treated.
By the end of our route, Garrison was over climbing big hills and just wanted to go home. I had to laugh about that one. I know in a few years that he will complain that our neighborhood is not big enough.
I love the opportunity to allow us to get our creative on. For us, Halloween is not about scary things, but about letting your imagination and inner child fly.

No comments:
Post a Comment