I went to the doctor on Thursday for my glucose test. That stinking drink is so sweet. I got choked on it while driving to my appointment. It only made it worse. Non-the-less, I got it down. I haven't gotten the results back yet, but I'm praying that I will pass. Other than that, the appointment was uneventful. I am measuring 28 weeks. Dr. Radpour said we are still aiming for Feb. 14 or the week before. I need to get my paper work going for my leave of absence from work. It is hard to believe that the next three months will no doubt fly by with the holidays and all.
So, I need to start thinking about what to do in the nursery and about winter clothes for the little guy. Hopefully having Christmas break will give me the opportunity to get some things nailed down.
Warner is so active. The way he is laying helps him to push against my right side. You can easily see his movements from the outside. Ahhh, this is the best feeling in the world.
GL and Brody are well aware of his name and where his room is. It makes me laugh, cause I know one day they will be fighting over who gets the room by themselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment