To say that I already feel and look huge is an understatement. I went to the doctor today and this was my number one questions. Dr. Radpour said that it is easy to show eight weeks ahead of someone who is going through their first pregnancy. In other words, I have no ab muscles left and my ligaments are all stretched. Baby factory needs a major overhaul.
Warner had a good strong heartbeat between 140 and 150. I am measuring at 24 weeks. I know that is not too far ahead of where I really am, but it makes me a wee bit concerned all at the same time.
I go back in a few weeks for my last 4 week appointment. Yikes..two week appointments are coming. Are we ready for that? I also have to take the glucose test next time. YUMMO
He is moving more and more. I really do want to savor this feeling. Knowing that this is the last pregnancy for me makes me want to embrace the feeling even more.
I was able to hold two month old twins the other day. Garrison wanted to "walk and hold the baby." Whoa nelly...we will have to keep an eye on him. Brody was interested in stroking the baby's head, but insisted on sitting in my lap while I was holding one of them. Haha I would like to think that the size of my lap is not big enough, but I'm so sure that it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment